Sodium Cobaltinitrite LR AR is a water-soluble compound which is most commonly utilized for determination of potassium, ammonium, & thallium ions. It is known to have molecular formula CoN6Na3O12 with a molar mass of 403.933 g/mol. This chemical appears as the brown colored crystalline powder with a density of 2.565 g/mol. It can industrially be produced by oxidation of cobalt salts in sodium nitrate's presence. Sodium Cobaltinitrite LR AR offered by us is said to be perfect for quantitative analysis of metal ions. It can be availed at highly competitive rates in large quantities by our esteemed clients in completely sealed packing for assuring safe transit & storage.
Key Features of Sodium Cobaltinitrite LR AR:
- Used for determining thallium, ammonium and potassium ions
- Brown in shade with an effective density
- Formulated by cobalt salt oxidation
- Contains maximum 0.02% insoluble content
- Product Name : Sodium Cobaltinitrite LR AR
- IUPAC name : sodium hexanitrocobaltate(III)
- CAS No : 13600-98-1
- Appearance (Colour) : Brownish
- Appearance (Form) : Crystalline powder
- Insoluble matter : max. 0.02%
- Iron (Fe) : max. 0.002%
- Chemical formula : CoN6Na3O12
- Density : 2.565 g/cm3
- Molar Mass : 403.933 gÂ·molâ1
- Melting point : 220 Â°C (dec.)(lit.)
- Storage temp : Store below +30Â°C.
- Solubility : 720g/l
- Form : Solid
- Color : Orange to orange-brown
- PH : 5 (100g/l, H2O, 20â)
- Stability : Stable. Contact with conbustible material may cause fire. Incompatible with strong acids, organic materials, amines.